ADD:Room 805 NO.168 Tianshan Branch Road, Shanghai, China
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Stainless Steel Fermentation Tanks
We are a Chinese manufacturer. Our advantage is the low price and high performance.
1) Used as ferment tanks, waiting-for-canning tanks, digestion tank, outdoor milk storehouses, etc.
2) Applicable in fields including foods, dairy products, fruit juice and beverages, medicines and biological engineering.
1) The tanks are made of sanitary stainless steel.
2) Composition: inner cylinders, outer packages, jackets, insulation materials, etc.
3) Insulation materials: rock wool, glass wool, polyurethane foams, etc.
4) R transition is applied for all internal junctions of equipment to leave not blind angles for hygienic cleaning. All the outlets including manholes are flanged.
5) Mixing parts: the specification and installation location are decided in accordance with actual products.
1) Standards: the manufacture, inspection and acceptance of the equipment are proceeding in accordance with standards set in Steel Welded Atmospheric Pressure Vessels (JB/4735-1997) and Sanitation for Food Machinery (GB6789-1997). Stainless steel is jointed through argon-arc welding.
2) Surface treatment: mirror surface, matte surface, 2B surface and custom custom-processed surface.
1) Half-open or quick-open manholes
2) Adjustable legs (triangle or cylindrical)
3) All types of CIP cleaners
4) All types of rebreathers and vents
5) Liquid Indicators (optional)
6) Thermometers (optional)
7) Sampling valves (optional)
8) Ladders (optional)
9) Mixing motors (brands are selected based on customers' requirements)
10) Mixing shafts and paddles (based on actual production processes)
All materials adopt stainless steel SUS304 or SUS316L. Internal surface is polished to Ra≤0.4μm and external surface has got surface polishing treatment, which is in accordance with GMP standard.